Rawr.
My leg like so funny feeling. Like so pain but is not really pain. LOL.
And then just now. I bought Peach Tea. Actually Angeline bought. [Thanks Line!] Then I was drinking. My mother came and I went in lah. Duh. So of course I drank. Then when reaching home. I felt like. So freaking cold. Then even my teeth started chattering lor. LOL. As in really chattering lah. Not like I do that purposely or something. LMAO. And I kept shivering some more. So I was holding the drink looking like some zombie. ><"
Oh yah. And then ar. As some of you know le. Like Line, Mrs Brammawan and Mrs Lim. I was thinking of like. Cutting my hair short. But I also like. I dunno lah. 'Cause it's quite risky also can. If for example like. Cut until shit le. Then not nice. Can't say to the hairdresser, "Eh.. Like this not nice leh.. Give me my hair back." or something what. -_-
Yah so. I dunno lar. Line and Mrs Brammawan and Mrs Lim were like. Well. Especially Mrs Brammawan. Like object to it. But of course also like " if you want to cut then cut lor " like that lar. So. Okay that doesn't really help. LOL.
What's more I'm kinda bored of my hairstyle le can. LOL. I mean I've been having long hair like. Since. I dunno. Since forever? Since I was born or something. Yawnz.
Yup. Comments comments.. Especially people like YX and Fio.. and Sam.. Comment leh... You all seen me from last time okay.. LOL. =X
Oh yah. Line also lah. Paiseh. (: